INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY FOR ICAM DIPLOMA OR KNOWLEDGE LEVEL STUDENTS
The Public Accountants and Auditors Act (2013) requires that everyone who holds himself or herself as an accountant should register with the Malawi Accountants Board through ICAM. The Institute has embarked on a campaign aimed at registering accountants who are not yet registered.
ICAM now seeks to recruit highly energetic individuals to serve as Membership Recruitment Interns to be based in Blantyre, Lilongwe and Mzuzu. The opportunity is for one month and is subject to renewal.
The Interns are required to assist the Technical and Membership Department in its drive to ensure that accountants in organizations are complying with the Act
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct a door to door visitation to organizations and collect data on personnel working as accountants
- Briefing organizations on the registration of accountants as required by the Act.
- Facilitate registration of accountants
- Report on the findings
Qualifications and Personal Attributes
- ICAM Diploma or Knowledge Level Students
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae to the Chief Executive Officer through email email@example.com to reach him by Tuesday, 22 January 2019. The applicants should indicate their preferred city of operation. The successful candidates would be required to start work on 1 February after under-going training.
Committed to Excellence